Clare BYE LAWS 2021
1. That the 1st Monday of each month be set aside for Co. Board meetings, excluding Bank holidays, and allowing 5 days for change of meeting, if needed.
2. That clubs who fail to have a representative at the County Board meetings for 3 consecutive months be fined €100 and the amount be doubled at each added absence.
3. That an annual levy of €12 per adult member and €6 per underage member will be applied to fund maintenance and development of our county grounds Fr. McNamara Park. Collection will happen after main registration deadline on the 1st May and for late registrations on the 1st November annually. Every club will receive additional tickets into the annual 300-Club draw in line with the levy paid (1 ticket for every €120 paid)
4. That all claims for expenditure be issued to the Co. Board on a monthly basis.
5. That internal revenue generated by Cumann Camogaiochta Chlair through fundraising & levies attached to clubs should be proportionate to the membership numbers of any given club
6. That all requests for individual re-grading be submitted to the Co. Board by the second meeting after convention at a date given by the fixtures secretary and are not acceptable thereafter.
7. That requests for amalgamation must be submitted by the first meeting after convention.
8. That a request for isolated player status* be with the Board for 1st meeting after convention, all request require a letter signed by –player, -parent, (if player underage), -club coming from and –club going to
9. That inter-club transfers, in Clare, must be submitted to the County Board by the February meeting.
10. That each Club must have at least one active referee who has completed the Referees course, available to the Board.
11. That the sequence of play for semi-finals shall be 1st v 4th and 2nd v 3rd.
12. That club competitions are played and completed between February and the November Board meeting.
13. That a match can only be postponed/cancelled when both clubs are in agreement and inform the Fixtures Secretary and she/he approves
14. That failure to agree on cancellation/postponement, the final decision lies with the Fixtures Secretary, who will consult with Fixtures Committee and Board Executive.
15. That any team giving a walkover in a round match cannot qualify for a semi-final or final, in that competition.
16. That there is a limit of 5 team personnel on the pitch side line or enclosed area.
17. That all referees assigned to Semi finals and Finals must have refereed at least three Camogie matches in that playing year, and must be on the official Referees list, in order to be considered for the above
*isolated player: player who has no team in her age group in her club. she may play with another club of her choice with registration remaining in her club, --up to 2 players to any one club, 3 or more players are considered an amalgamation