Sat 13th Nov
Senior Championship Finals
McMahon Cup Final
Clarecastle GAA: Truagh Clonlara 3-08 v 1-14 Scariff Ogonnelloe Draw AET
Details of replay on Nov 27th to follow
Glenomra Shield Final
Shannon Camogie: Feakle Killanena 1-17 v 2-08 Sixmilebridge
Fr Liam Murray Cup Final
Clarecastle GAA: Clooney Quin 0-14 v 1-08 Whitegate
Junior A Championship Cup Final
Fr McNamara Park: Broadford 2-09 v 1-10 Ruan/Crusheen
Junior C Championship Cup Final
Fr McNamara Park: Cratloe 1-09 v 3-06 Broadford
Entry fees for the finals:
Senior cup final in Clarecastle €10 for adults, €5 for students and OAPs programme sold separately @€2
Intermediate cup final in Clarecastle €10 for adults, €5 for students and OAPs programme sold separately @€2
Senior Shield final in Shannon €10 for adults, €5 for students and OAPs programme included
Intermediate Shield final in Feakle €10 for adults, €5 for students and OAPs programme included
Junior A & C final in Fr. McNamara Park: €10 for adults, €5 for students and OAPs programme included ( sold as double header)
Parking: follow the instructions of the stewards
Shannon camogie field: please park pitch side only, if possible the soccer car park will be available
FMP: parking for players and management at the back of the club house, stewards will be there to guide you
Access to venues strictly no earlier than one hour before throw in
Warm up outside the 20 m line or per instruction of the field officer
Reminder of Covid guidelines:
- Anyone feeling unwell should not attend training or matches.
- There is no longer a requirement to do the health questionnaire prior to a match or training but attendances must be kept in case there is a need for contact tracing to be carried out.
- Dressing rooms can now be used, but only in pods of 6 if there is mixed or uncertain vaccination status. It is recommended that masks are worn in the dressing rooms and that team talks take place outdoors.
- Water breaks will continue at least until the end of 2021.
- Full attendance is allowed, but it is recommended that spectators wear masks.